Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Socratic Seminar

  I didn't speak today in class because some of my ideas were said and I didn't want to repeat them, but I was also too shy to speak up. I agree with The Right to Your own opinion, like Dr. Preston said, "We all have that little voice in the back out our head like which is our opinion." If you have an opinion you are willing to argue about you better have reasoning to explain why, but should also have an open mind and listen to what they have to say. If you won't even want to listen to what they have to say then you just seem stubborn because if they have reasoning to their opinion and you don't then their opinion seems more accurate. If I were ever planning on getting into an argument to prove my opinion is better, then I would want resoning to back it up, some of you may not agree but that is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment