Sunday, August 19, 2012

Assignment #1

   I am taking this course because it seems interesting. The first week has ended already and it seems like we have done a lot for the first week, it kind of made me want to switch out but then I would be "stupid". I have what it takes to get through this class with a good grade I just need to apply myself more and actually get into it, not just do it because I have to! This class seems like it will be fun to do because it is very different from everything else I have taken, but it also seems a bit harder at the same time but I am going to take that challenge. My goal for this class is to get a good grade but also enjoy what I'm doing at the same time. I will benefit from this class because the stuff we will be doing is going to challenge me and actually make me have to think (put in the work).
  
       Chase Uriarte

No comments:

Post a Comment